Half Day 4hr Guided Snowmobile Tour (single riders only) 9AM, 11am or 1:30pm
- Duration: 4 Hours
This High Adventure trip is for single riders only and gets you high up into the Huge Powder-filled bowls at 11,000ft.... the Highest Snowmobiling in Utah!
- Depart the base lodge and head up the valley with your guide for a day of adventure!
- Departure (9am and 1:30pm) other times can often be arranged for groups
- Get used to the machines with some free-riding in the open valley.
- Hit the groomed trails up through the mountains and forests to our Mid-mountain Lookout Cabin.
- Enjoy the 9000ft views and take a break while enjoying a deli lunch at the Cabin.
- Your guide will take you through some high-mountain canyons to access Snowmobiling Mecca....The Bowls!
- Your guides will turn you loose in the huge powder-filled bowls for the rest of the afternoon.
- Choose gentle rolling terrain or more aggressive hills. Your guide is in the area to assist you if you get stuck or need assistance.
- These bowls let you access the Highest Snowmobiling in Utah at 11,000ft and are bigger than most companies entire terrain. The views are amazing!
- Unfortunately the snow is generally too deep to allow passengers.
- This trip is for experienced snowmobilers or for adventurous intermediate riders.
- Trip includes: gas, oil, helmet, guide, and new SkiDoo snowmobile. Does not include tax or gratuity.
- Options: High-performance upgrade to 600cc liquid-cooled Summit $39, Snow gear (boots, suits) is available for rent $10. Optional Collision waiver $20. Lunch add on for $9.
- Call for availability if within 24hrs of desired trip. 5 snowmobile minimum for this trip to start (others may already be booked to meet the 5 min)
- Groups of 6+ require a 50% deposit (refundable up until 7 days before trip)