Half Day 4hr Guided Snowmobile Tour (single riders only) 9AM, or 1:30pm CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
From USD $299.00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- This High Adventure trip is for single riders only and gets you high up into the Huge Powder-filled bowls at 11,000ft.... the Highest Snowmobiling in Utah!
- Hit the groomed trails up through the mountains and forests to our Mid-mountain Lookout Cabin.
- Enjoy the 9000ft views and take a break while enjoying a deli lunch at the Cabin.(morning trip)
- Your guide will take you through some high-mountain canyons to access Snowmobiling Mecca....The Bowls!
- Your guides will turn you loose in the huge powder-filled bowls for the rest of the afternoon.
- Choose gentle rolling terrain or more aggressive hills. Your guide is in the area to assist you if you get stuck or need assistance. The views are amazing!
- Unfortunately the snow is generally too deep to allow passengers.
- This trip is for experienced snowmobilers or for adventurous intermediate riders. (single riders only)
- Trip includes: gas, oil, helmet, guide, and new SkiDoo snowmobile. Does not include tax or gratuity.
- Options: High-performance upgrade to 600cc liquid-cooled Summit $39 (must be 18) Snow gear (boots, suits) is available for rent $16. Optional Collision waiver $25. Lunch add on for $9.(morning trip)
- 6 snowmobile minimum for this trip to start (others may already be booked to meet the 6 min)
- An initial 50% Deposit is required when booking with payment if full due 7 days before your trip.
- Cancel outside of 48hrs of your trip for a full refund. Cancellation within 24hrs of your trip is 50% charge. Same day cancellations are 100% charge